Submit your project and compare quotes!
Terms and Conditions
Reading, Agreeing and Keeping a Copy. These terms are legally binding.
Services. What is the Service and how does it work?
The Services currently available through the Website include:
No Contractor. We are not your contractor.
Costs, Fees and Related Charges. Do I have to pay service fees?
Privacy. Information we collect and how we use it.
Collecting your personal information
We will collect information from and about you such as:
- information for the provision of the Services.
Using your personal information
- to create your profile on the Website and provide you with the Services;
- to determine your eligibility for products and services;
- to help us better understand the current and future needs of our users;
- to help us better manage our business and your relationship with us; and
- as required or permitted by law.
Other optional uses of your personal information
Your right to access your personal information
Our privacy policies
You may obtain more information about RBC privacy policies by visiting www.rbc.com/privacysecurity.
Communication. How will we contact each other?
Termination. How can you or we end these Terms?
Notice and Changes. How will we tell you about any changes?
You must also:
- Use reasonable steps and precautions to protect your Device against loss or theft;
When using the Website and accessing the Services,
- You may use Service Provider Services solely for your own personal use;
Referral Fees. We may receive fees when we refer you to Third Parties.
Compliance and Prohibitions. Appropriate use of the Website.
When using the Website and accessing the Services, you will not:
- Provide untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information;
- Use any robot, spider or other indexing device when using the Website or accessing the Services;
Ownership. You can use it, but you can’t keep it.
No Representations or Warranties. The Website and the Services are provided “as is”.
Liabilities and Indemnities. Read this carefully—it limits your right to sue us.
On-Screen Terms. Terms shown on-screen form part of these Terms.
Records. Electronic records = paper records.
Electronic Agreement. Clicking = signing with a pen on paper.
Assignment and Severability. Contract law stuff.
Language. We will talk to each other in English.
Governing Law. What law applies?
Defined Terms. What does everything mean?
RBC means Royal Bank of Canada.
Services means the Services as defined by the “Services” section of these Terms.
Terms means these terms and conditions.
Third Party means any party other than you, us or a party when acting as a Service Provider.